- Offered By Signature Listing, LLC, Chistine Elder or Rosalie Holcombe: 256-384-5051
- CommunityVillage at Oakland Springs
- Floor PlanSumter SFH
- Home TypeSingle Family
The Village at Oakland Springs is a traditional neighborhood development designed for today's homebuyers. It's a walkable community with tree-lined streets, sidewalks, traditional southern-designed homes, and a planned Village Center with neighborhood retail locations and restaurants. Future amenities include a masterfully designed clubhouse, lakeside pool, fitness center, tot lots, and walking and biking paths.
Regent Homes at Oakland Springs offers an excellent collection of single-family detached homes with 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, and 2-car garages, perfect for buyers in all stages of life. Open concept living areas, gourmet kitchens, spacious primary suites, covered porches, and bonus rooms are just a few of the features you'll find in a Regent home.
- Electric: Athens Utilities
Ph: (256) 232-1440
- Gas: North Alabama Gas District
Ph: (256) 772-0227
- Water: Limestone County Water and Sewer Authority
Ph: (256) 233-6444
- Sewer: Madison Utilities
Ph: (256) 772-0253
- Garbage: Madison UtilitiesPh: (256) 772-0253
HOA Resources, LLC
- 1 & 2-Story Homes
- 1st Level Owner's Suite Available on Selected 2-Story Plans
- Less Than 4 Miles to Target and Super Walmart
- 3.25 Miles to Madison Hospital
- 5 Miles to Huntsville Int'l Airport
- 6.5 Miles to Interstate 65
- School Discovery Middle School
- Elementary School Rainbow Elementary School
- High School Bob Jones High School
Map & Directions
From I-565 West: Take the exit toward County Line Rd. Turn left onto County Line Rd. Turn left onto Huntsville Brownsferry Rd. Community is 1.8 miles ahead on the left.
From Hwy. 72: 1.8 miles west of County Line Rd. Turn South on Holladay Rd. Holladay Rd. dead ends into the Village at Oakland Springs.