Be One of OurValued Customer
From the moment you inquire about Regent Homes, we treat you like a valued customer. Before, during, and after the sale—and beyond—we provide attentive service and strong communication. We take a proactive approach for quality assurance and warranty protection.
Inspections & Meetings
The Regent Homes team pays close attention to every detail, even those you might never notice, with this time-tested process of pre-emptive inspections and reviews
- Pre-construction meeting
- Pre-drywall meeting
- Regent Homes’ quality control inspection after rough-in stage
- Code inspections by government officials
- EnergySmart inspection
- Final code inspections by government officials
- Regent Homes’ quality assurance inspection before closing
- Final walk-through homeowner orientation before closing
Builder's Warranty Program
Every home Regent builds is covered by a 1-year builder warranty. During this time, our in-house warranty and customer service department is ready to serve you. The Builder’s Warranty includes structural defects and defective materials which are not apparent upon your inspection prior to closing. In an effort to ease the transition into your new home, Regent Homes extends our warranty to cover some of the common construction deficiencies that can occur.